We are looking for dedicated, proactive and enthusiastic individuals, with a passion for our venue to join our team. The following part time roles are available:
Your duties will include driving customer satisfaction by ensuring staff offer excellent customer service. You will also maintain clear communication between the kitchen and servers.
Previous experience in a busy, relevant hospitality role is essential, alongside a passion for our venue and flexibility to work evening and weekends.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintaining high Church standards within the venue and customer service.
- Answering emails and phone calls for bookings and reservations.
- Support Management with day to day floor supervision.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by quickly resolving any issues.
- Maintain efficient communication between front and back-of-house.
- Ability to handle customer queries and complaints
- Efficient problem solving.
- Ability to work alone and build good relationships with coworkers
- A can do, positive attitude
- Friendly, outgoing personality.
Part-time hours: 20-25 per week
Starting at: £10.92 per hour
As a line chef you will be responsible to efficiently prepare all our batch dishes to spec. You will also work to maintain our high food and kitchen hygiene and safety standards.
Desired requirements (not essential as full training can be offered in house):
- Experience working in a spec heavy kitchen 1 year+
- Catering experience 1 year+
- Food hygiene certificate level 2
- Competitive rate of pay
- Free staff meal on shift
- Staff discount on food/drink
- Staff discount on Drop Dead Clothing and Horizon Supply Co
- Staff parties and events
- The potential for progression within the company
Being vegan or vegetarian isn’t a requirement but having passion about vegan cooking techniques and recipes is essential as we prepare a large portion of our menu from scratch.
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Salary: From £10.50 per hour
BAR STAFF - PART TIME
Experience in a busy bar role is essential. Hours will include working evening and weekends.
To apply please email email@example.com with your CV and cover letter. Please include the job you're applying for in the subject.